In general, kitchen carpets are used to beautify the look of the kitchen. Unwittingly, however, just like the kitchen floor, your kitchen carpet is also very vulnerable to oil stains, food stains, and other dirt stains. To fix this, you can use the best carpet cleaning service such as carpetcleaningsydney.co/ or you can do it with the usual kitchen utensils you use every day, such as steam cleaners and dishwashing sponges. Here are the steps you can take!
1. Prepare a special container to mix the kitchen cleaning fluid.
2. Mix the cleaning fluid with warm water in the container. Then, pour the stained carpet part.
3. Rub the carpet using a dishwasher sponge. Repeat it until your kitchen carpet is clean.
4. Finally, use a steam cleaner on the kitchen carpet to absorb the remaining cleaning fluid.
5. Dry the kitchen carpet by using a fan.
If your kitchen carpet is in a very dirty state, you should bring the carpet to a large area and wash it. Use a kitchen cleaning tool such as a special brush to clean your very dirty kitchen carpets.