Having leather goods especially leather bags with famous brands should be treated as possible. Because the skin material is very susceptible to air humidity and oily stains. You definitely do not want if your expensive leather bag is damaged by your own acts that are not slick care for him. Let’s say that you know how to pick the best bag, e especially Best Crossbody Satchel, but you still need to keep the duration of the leather bag in the long term and keep it durable.
1. Clean your leather bag once a week with a clean cloth soaked in warm water and soap. Use a soft type of cloth so as not to damage the skin fibers.
2. Never have the idea of using wipes and kitchen materials ls to clean stains on leather bags. This will only cause the color of the leather bag to fade.
3. If there is a stubborn stain on the leather bag, try using a special ink product to remove the stain from the leather bag. Follow the guidance rules carefully to keep the condition of the bag as it is and let the bag dry out.
4. Bags that are rarely used will cause the shape of the bag is changed, especially bags that are large enough. We recommend that the contents of the bag with items that can fill the bag to form a bag does not change.
5. Do not use water to clean oil stains. Water will only damage the skin fibers when the oil stains stick to the leather bag and the skin will easily peel off.
6. Avoid holding a leather bag after your hand is smeared with hand cream or lotion. Wait a while until the lotion is absorbed by the skin so as not to leave oil stains on the leather bag.
7. To avoid dust bags, use a baggage bag when buying a bag. By using a glove bag then the leather bag will not dust.